Hair Stylist Insurance
Our hair stylist insurance policy is fast, easy, and saves you money. Get your policy in 1 business day and speak to a licensed broker on your time via our chat.
Join thousands of Canadian businesses that are already protected!
Partnership with over 50 leading Canadian insurance companies
Why do I need Hair Stylist Insurance?
As a hair stylist there is a high probability that you are not protected by your hair & beauty salon, at least not all the time. The only instance that your salon will protect you from a claim is if you are operating as an employee. If you rent a chair, sub-contract, or do any work on the side in the salon you will need your own insurance. Our policy covers you for accidents in and out of the chair, like slipping on loose hair or a bad colouring that leads to an irate client. All hairdressers should consider individual insurance policy.
Commercial General Liability Coverages:
This coverage protects you from a lawsuit from the following as a hairdresser
- A client slips on a puddle of water from hair sink
- While getting out of the chair a client gets caught on the foot and gets hurt
- While in the waiting room a client is burned by the coffee maker
- The shop hand forgets to sweep and an elderly client trips
This coverage protects you from physical damage from one of the following:
- The space you lease is destroyed by a fair causing you to have to purchase all new equipment
- While driving to a clients house you are in a car accident causing your beauty equipment to be destroyed
- While working out of your home, you have a house fire causing you to rent a location for 5 months
- You have to relocate due to pipe bursting but you have a downturn in clients due to your new location
Getting insured is quick and easy!
If hair stylist insurance is what you need, request a free quote now
Typical Claims For Different Types of Stylist Insurance Coverage
Professional Liability Claim:
During a cut, a client moves and your tool goes into their eye
Commercial General Liability Claim:
An elderly client slips on a patch of hair and severely hurts themselves
The salon in which you rent from has a fire and you lease all your tools and have to rebuild your client base because you change salons
Frequently Asked Questions about
General Liability Insurance
What our customers friends say about us
Our customers ❤ us, and so will you!
Learn why thousands of Canadian small businesses trust us with their insurance needs.
Ready To Start? Let’s Get a Quote!
Getting business insurance shouldn’t be complicated!
At Zensurance, we simplify the process of getting insurance so that you get the coverage you need, quick and easy!
Our friendly support team is always ready to answer questions, we’re just a click or a phone call away.